Thank you for your interest in learning more about career opportunities with Hospice & Palliative Healthcare. The dedicated individuals who make up our hospice team enjoy the people with whom they work and the patients and families whom they serve. Whether you become a member of our clinical, non-clinical, volunteer or management staff, you will have a remarkable opportunity to serve with highly devoted people who support a special journey through end-of-life care.
HP Healthcare seeks dedicated professionals for the following careers:
- Medical Director: Oversees the medical plan of care and the hospice team.
- Hospice Nurse: Provides palliative care focused on relieving pain and maintaining comfort. Regularly assesses patients’ conditions. Works with the patients’ physicians to determine most effective medications and treatments for pain and symptom management. Educates friends and family caregivers on basic medical information and ways to enhance support of the patients. Receives ongoing intensive education in pain/symptom management.
- Hospice Social Worker: Assists with referrals to various community resources and offers counseling about the impact of the illness on the patients and their families.
- Hospice Spiritual Care Coordinator: Provides non-denominational spiritual support to patients and their families. Assists in the coordination of visits from local clergy if desired.
- Home Health Aide: Provides compassionate personal care and light housekeeping chores.
- Therapist and Counselor: Provides consultation and education for speech, occupational, and physical therapies and nutritional counseling.
- Bereavement Counselor: Maintains contact with patients’ families and offers a variety of supportive activities.
- Administrative Support: Provides administrative support for Alliance Hospice’s operations. Consistently maintains positive tone with clients who may be distraught over their situation.